Driven by the growing awareness regarding the influence of diet on health and its potential to minimize diet-related disease risks, the nutrigenomics market is likely to witness significant growth in the foreseen future
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Women’s Digital Health Market, 2022-2035” report to its list of offerings.
Given the fact that digital healthcare offers solutions to enable health monitoring in the comfort and safety of homes, experts believe that 75% women are more likely to adopt digital tools to understand complications related to their bodies through articles and videos.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
Key Market Insights
Currently, more than 220 solutions are available / being developed for women’s digital health Close to 50% of the women’s health solutions are application / software targeting various therapeutic application areas. Among these, more than 60% of the application / software are focused on menstrual health and reproductive health.
Over 130 start-ups have emerged in the last 10 years in the domain of women’s digital health Over 40% of the start-ups were established in North America. Among these, more than 90% of the firms are based in US. This is followed by Europe, accounting for more than 30% of the start-ups focused on women’s digital health.
Partnership activity within this domain has increased at a CAGR of 73%, between 2017 and 2021 More than 60% of the reported deals were established since 2020, with the maximum activity (~50%) being reported in 2021. Majority of the partnerships were product / technology integration agreements (26%), followed by product development agreements (21%).
Close to USD 3 billion has been invested in the development of women’s digital health solutions Majority of the companies (~50%) engaged in this domain primarily received funding through venture capital rounds. Further, close to 60% of the funding instances were reported by players headquartered in the US. Overall, more than 280 investors have actively financed various projects / initiatives focused on women’s digital health.
Over 65 global events related to women’s digital health have been organized since 2018 Majority (~70%) of the events related to women’s digital health were organized virtually in order to comply with the COVID-19 pandemic. It is worth highlighting that the agendas of the events planned to be organized in 2022 include overcoming the stigma attached to the reproductive well-being of women, women’s exclusion of from medical trials and healthcare gender prejudice.
North America is anticipated to capture larger share of the market by 2035 In terms of type of solution, the major share is captured by application / software developed specifically for women users; this trend is unlikely to change in the foreseen future. Further, among therapeutic application areas, solutions focused on reproductive health and menstrual health hold the larger market share.
Key Questions Answered
· Who are the leading industry players offering solutions for women’s digital health?
· Which women’s digital health applications and devices have been approved by the FDA?
· What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry and non-industry stakeholders?
· Who are the key investors active in the field of women’s digital health?
· What is the focus of global events / conferences held for women’s digital health?
· What is the roadmap for the development of women’s digital health solutions?
· What are the various unmet needs across different therapeutic application areas in the current women’s digital health market?
· How is the current and future opportunity related to women’s digital health likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The financial opportunity within the women’s digital health market has been analyzed across the following segments:
Type of Solution
· Application / Software
Analysis by Therapeutic Application Area
· Reproductive Health / Fertility
· Menstrual Cycle
· General Wellness
· Pelvic Area
· Fetal Health
· Other Therapeutic Application Areas
Key Geographical Regions
· North America
· Asia Pacific
· Latin America
· Middle East and North Africa
The report features inputs from eminent industry stakeholder(s), who were very optimistic concerning the adoption of women’s digital health solutions. The report includes detailed transcripts of the discussions held with the following industry experts:
· Maryam Ziaei (Founder and Chief Executive Officer, iSONO Health)
· Ann Garnier (Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Lisa Health)
· Honny Hillegonda Kipnis Groen (Chief Marketing Officer, Illumigyn)
· Sven Mulfinger (Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer, A Thousand Collibris)
The report includes profiles of key players (listed below) engaged in the development of women’s digital health solutions; each profile features a tabulated overview of company, product portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
· Flo Health
· Hubble Connected
· International Medical Center
· Maven Clinic
· Willow Innovations
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/women-digital-health-market.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415 Ben.email@example.com